Friday 7 September 2012

Survey Monkey


Our tutorial task this week was to create a survey about the increasing use of social media.  Out of 15 people that completed the survey that I created all of them use some form of social media.  Although it is only a small amount of people it has so far confirmed my thoughts that social media has taken the world by storm, not many people these days don’t use social media in one way or another.  The survey shows that almost 87% of people use it every single day of the week.  I know some people would think this is problem but personally I don’t see it that way considering every person that completed the survey use it as way to communicate with their friends and family.

I have posted the link to the survey I created below so if you have some spare time feel free to have a look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment